Trust-based partnerships have always been important for the rapid development of InfectoPharm and will remain essential to our continued success. We anticipate further growth through the targeted expansion of our product portfolio and the strategic development of new markets. Accordingly, in-licensing (acquiring new products), and out-licensing (establishing distribution partnerships) are among our highest priorities.
While Europe has been the main focus of our activities over the past five years, InfectoPharm is now pursuing endeavors outside the EU. We are currently focusing on countries with large proportions of children in their population and on regions facing bacterial resistance problems, or where there is a significant medical need for our products in general.
As a partner, InfectoPharm offers:
- more than 30 years of experience in collaborating with pediatricians
- established sales and marketing expertise in the field of pediatrics
- extensive scientific service and support
- substantial product development and certification expertise, and
- the ability to quickly seize opportunities.
Partnering with InfectoPharm ensures your access to outstanding products and solid marketing. Scientific expertise regarding our products and their indications is one of our core competencies.